Returns & Refunds
How to return
As part of our commitment to reducing our carbon footprint, our return instructions are paper free. This benefits our customers, our people and our planet.
Booking your return is free and easy. Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to ‘Orders & Returns’ if you have an account. If you placed your order as a guest click here – you’ll need to provide your order reference and email address.
2. Find the order you want to return and click ‘Return item(s)’.
3. Select each item and your reason for returning.
4. Place each item you’re returning with all original packaging inside the MERCATIFY box.
5. Prepare your package by attaching your return label to the outside of your MERCATIFY box.
Returns Pick Up
We are pleased to offer a free returns collection service to all customers for any purchases that meet our Returns Policy.
Your returned item must arrive at the MERCATIFY partner boutique or brand it was ordered from no later than 2 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you book your return pick-up within 3 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives at the relevant MERCATIFY partner’s location within 14 days.
To book a returns pick-up:
1. Go to ‘My Orders & Returns’ if you have an account, or if you placed an order as a guest click here.
2. Choose a return ‘By courier’ and select the item(s) for return.
3. Confirm your pick up address and a convenient collection time.
We will send you a collection confirmation email with all the details you need to complete the return. If you are returning items to multiple MERCATIFY partners, you will need to request a
separate collection for each one in your MERCATIFY account or here if you placed your order as a guest.
Just to let you know, we can only offer a free returns pick up from the same country your order was delivered to.
Return at a drop-off point
Our service gives you the flexibility to return your online order at some MERCATIFY partner stores or a courier drop-off point near you. Simply select the ‘Drop-off’ option in your MERCATIFY account, or if you placed your order as a guest click here, and prepare your package with the documents included with your order. Take the return to your chosen location and we’ll do the rest.
Need to reschedule your collection? Head to ‘Orders & Returns’ in My Account, or if you placed an order as a guest click here
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
• Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
• Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
• When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
• If an item has a MERCATIFY security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
• Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
• Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
• Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
• Due to the nature of face masks, we will not be able to accept returns unless the item is damaged or faulty when delivered to you.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you processed your order through guest checkout please contact our friendly Customer Service to start your return. To return or cancel an item that has been made to your specifications, please view our ‘Customised Items’ section below for further information.
Cancelling an order
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the CCRs (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013). If you choose this option we will refund you the full price for any returned item that meets our Returns Policy and the original delivery fee; however, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s) to the MERCATIFY partner(s) you ordered from.
Please view our Terms & Conditions for further information on cancelling an order under the CCRs or contact our Customer Service Advisors for assistance.
Once your return has been received and accepted by our partner, your refund will be completed via the original payment method, excluding the delivery costs. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. You can follow the return of your package with our carrier using the tracking number on your Returns Label, or you can check the status in My Account under ‘Orders & Returns’.
If you are eligible, we may be able to issue your refund as MERCATIFY credit if you prefer; the amount will effortlessly apply at checkout the next time you shop with us.
It is our aim that every item arrives in great condition and we hope you’re always thrilled with your purchase. If you receive an item in a flawed or damaged condition, or if it doesn’t quite match the description on site, please advise Customer Service as soon as possible. Where possible we will arrange for a new replacement to be sent to you or a return for a full refund of the defective item.